After returning from a ride on Sunday, I had a headlight out. After 31K, I've lost one of my clutch side headlight. I had thought I would go LED and now before spending money on a replacement halogen, the time was here. Only thing is that I am leaving Friday for a weekend trip down to an annual Fall Color Ride in NC. I emailed SoCal with not expecting a response. It was Sunday. I wanted to know what my options were. SoCal is in California. So I checked Value Accessories, knowing that Rick is in Ohio and that I might be able to get a through to Rick,being a Forum member and all. Rick was prompt in a response and my lights were shipped out the next morning. Received my Pathfinder Low Beam set yesterday and installed them. Thanks Rick.

Attachment 24075Attachment 24076Attachment 24077

Now for the DUMBASS attack I had. So I set the bike up on the centerstand and I don't know what I was thinking. I pulled the left pocket out of the fairing and the cover over the right fairing on the right side. I removed the headlight on the left side. Looked at it and thought that bulb looks good.
I got my meter out and checked for voltage at the plug. Oh no. No voltage. I was about to be upset, thinking that now I would have to track down a bad connection or un plugged wire from somewhere.

Then it hit me.

I had removed the freaking High Beam bulb.