Quote Originally Posted by CobraUSA View Post
How did you like the sound?

Cobra, I liked the sound, and while I did NOT take the bike out onto the highway and run it at highway speeds for a long period of time, I think that Kevins' bike has little to no drone to it. On my own F6B, as a temporary solution...while I wait for this Winter to come...and by then most aftermarket manufacturers will have their final products for the F6B available with no wait-list...I went ahead and drilled my OEM exhaust, and after some fine tuning, I have little to no drone, and my pipes sound as good as any Cobra, Rush, or Torqmaster pipes I have heard.

But...before all the wise-crackers on here pipe up (pun intended), my hearing has been seriously affected by being hit with a lightning strike on the helmet, on 9-5-13. So with blown out ear drums, I don't hear as well as most people do. However, I can still hear THE drone...at highway speeds, for longer distances, if I intentionaly make my exhaust drone. I don't want to do that...intentionally...that is why I have it fine tuned (again, pun inteded)

To be honest with you, I know how to fix the drone problem on the new 6-2-6 pipes, but...I contacted Cobra in a PM, and the response was to blow me off, so I am keeping my secret fix close to the vest, and sharing it only with

And I don't even drink !