Went there today (Sunday). Good show – all the brands were there except Triumph. Honda had some nice printed brochures for the 2018 GW, with some good feature comparison tables and paint color swatches. There are six colors including one two-tone. The 2018 GW attracted much attention, and yes, the Tour windscreen is unbelievably tall in its raised position – higher than the top of my helmet (I'm 6-ft.) I'm sure there's an explanation for that feature ...

I also took a test ride on the BMW K1600B. Coming off the F6B, it takes some getting used to. The CG is much higher and I could not get enough torque below 3000rpm. There is also a noticeable lag in the electronic throttle. I know it's just a matter of putting some miles on it to get used to these issues, like any other bike. I did enjoy the ability to switch gears without squeezing the clutch lever, in addition to the large gear indicator (which is essential). Overall, I'd say the K16 engine is amazing, except it always begs you to ride faster. This is a sports bike disguised as a tourer. Aesthetics are subjective, but I like the 2018 GW much better. For that matter, I like my "old" F6B even more.