Rather than posting this in the parts for sale section, I thought I would list in the accessories section, as I need to make a decision on this very quickly.

I had Rick Mayer @ www.rickmayercycle.com make me a new seat for my F6B on May 9th. Since that time I have ridden the bike home to Washington State, then rode it to Tennessee and back. The new seat has 6250 miles on it. You can clearly see a good picture of it on the front page of Rick Mayer Cycle's website www.rickmayercycle.com

Here are more pictures of it:
New Seat 006.jpgNew Seat 011.jpgNew Seat 010.jpgNew Seat 009.jpg

The reason I am selling this, is because when I first bought my bike, I immediately called Russell Day-Long seats to schedule a ride-in appointment. They could not see me until June 12th. Knowing that I had cross-country trips to ride on before that date...I also called Rick Mayer seats, got into his shop on May 9th, had the seat done, and...if it worked perfectly for me, then I would cancel the appointment at Russell. Well, after 6250 miles on the Rick mayer seat, I have decided to keep my appointment with Russell on June 12th...IF...I can sell this seat to a forum member, and take their stock seat and have it made into a Russell seat.

This Rick Mayer seat is very good, but...I ride distances in 24 hours that most of you would not ride in a week, or month. The point is...after 750 miles in a day, muy butt gets a little uncomfortable on this Rick mayer seat. One day on the trip to Tennessee I did 1300 miles straight...in one day. I am used to doing at least 1500 a day.

Nothing wrong with this Rick mayer seat...is great is you are doing 500 to 750 miles a day, and hey...it may fit you better than it fits me.

The new seats that Rick Mayer is making for these F6B's are priced at $ 444.00. It is right on his website...front page.

I will sell this seat to a forum member for $ 300.00, and the exchange of their stock seat. That saves you almost $ 150.00 right there.

And you would not have to ride down to Northern California to have it made.

If interested, please contact me asap, as I need to know if someone wants this seat, or...not...so I can give Russell enough notice to cancel my appointment, and maybe re-schedule another appointment 5 months from now.

PM me back here...asap...so we can talk. If you are in the Great Pacific Northwest, I can ride out and show you the seat in person, and you can try it out.