Quote Originally Posted by Big TP View Post
The Bluetooth USB is in the saddlebag just hanging there completely out of the way. Very small thumb drive size. Phone stays in my pocket after I press the BT button and it connects. I can control Pandora music functions like skipping songs and and volume control through the bike's controls so no need to handle the phone after start up. You can place phone in glove box or cubby also. I don't think the proximity has anything to do with the intermittent speed variances of the music but probably the buffering since I was in a weak signal area. I just can't take traditional radio any longer with continuous commercials and poor audio.
That is pretty cool that you can use the hand controls to skip songs and adjust the volume. When I ride with a bluetooth helmet, I can do that with the helmet controls. I have a small usb thumb drive attached in the bad with music that I can do that with, but it is not a bluetooth transmitter. Glad you got it worked out. I am with you on traditional radio. I just don't listen to it anymore. The XM is nice as I can break up music with some Fox News, a ball game, or other talk radio, and when I'm on the road for any good distance, it is nice to have options.