Chop Top, I would assume you are referring to me as the person selling due to themed rider position not being for them. First off, other than this I love this bike! If I would have bought it with intent of just running around on the weekends then I would probably keep it. It is a solid performer for sure but it just isn't for tall riders if you ask me from personal experience. It took me almost 6 months to pull the trigger on buying this thing and I can't really say I regret buying it because I wish the mid rider position did work for me........yeah, that's how cool I think this bike is!

The best fitting bike I have ever rode was a Victory Cross Roads. I demoed a new one about three years ago. I was talking to a Victory salesman this week about the F6B and how the mid rider position wasn't cutting it for me and he said that Victory had went to a mid ride position (on a 13 model I believe) and they were practically crucified for it. They changed it back in 14. I wish I could remember what model he was talking about.

When it comes down to it, you just need to ride one for a solid hour or so. If you were closer to me I would tell you to come out my way and let you ride mine.......of course you would need to be interested in paying the 16,000 I am asking for my black beast!