I have a 2013 FJR. My second FJR. The first, a 2003, rode on a number of long trips, including Nova Scotia and Colorado. Loved the bike, but it sat up a little high and the center of gravity, again a bit high.

Previously owned an 1100 Shadow, R6, FZ6, and a Victory Vision. Loved the seat on the Vision, but for me, hard bike to handle in quick, sharp turns.

At one time, owned the 03FJR, 08FZ6, and the 11Vision. Got rid of those bikes and purchased the 13FJR. I like the bike, but seat height a little much (I am 5'7" and about a 28-29 inseam). Always looking for something with a lower center of gravity and a little lower seat height that is easy to ride, but has power and I can take on trips.

YESTERDAY, went to Honda for first time in years and sat on an F6B. Felt pretty good. I like the seating position (I think), and I hear the bike has a lot of power. Just wonder how it would feel in the curves, long distance, etc.

Basically, WOULD THIS BE A GOOD REPLACEMENT FOR FJR?

I am 50 and not sure I care as much about the "Sport" side of sport touring, but I do like to have the maneuverability and speed when I want to have it. My best riding buddy has an FZ1 (naked sport bike) and it is important to keep up with him when I want.

Thoughts? Many FJR owners who have went to the F6B.

Can get a really good deal on a 2013 F6B right now.