Hello everybody,
Here's is my Mustang seat story... i ordered to Powersports2go on Ebay a Mustang seat the 04/07 with an "available status" wrote on the advertise (which is not true cause after one month without any communication.... i contacted the seller and he answered me than Mustang company was in late and than he should receive my seat soon and send it to me...!!). Estimated receipt wrote on ebay advertise between the 03/19 and 04/04 !!!.The 04/16... i received a shipping info" sent by Fedex" with a tracking number. The 04/18 my parcel was stopped in the city of Erlanger in the Kentucky with a "delivered" status !!!The 04/20 message received from Ebay " Item cannot be delivered cause weight/size exceed the autorized limit" !!! Integral refunding via Paypal within 72 hours!! (when you are about to order your seat on Ebay you have the possibility to choose the country of shipping and to have a cotation for FRANCE so...!!??) I'm totally upset, it's a REAL SHAME! I've wait 1 and a half month to hear that, now what should i do?, go back to a new order and wait once more....!? Any help would be really appreciate, if somebody know a GOOD and SERIOUS supplier please let me know...
Thanks