I picked up our new F6B at HOR yesterday. Earl from HOR picked me up at the airport in Little Rock. If you are thinking of using HOR to purchase a bike, ask for Earl, he is the best.
Very easy to get a bike from them being out of state.

Had a great ride up the Ozarks going north from Russellville on 7. It was about 175 miles or so up here to Springfield, MO.
The F6B is a quite an improvement compared to my Valkyrie. It took all of about 1/4 mile to get used to it. I kept trying to use my heel toe shifter, going to fix that when I get home. The bike is incredibly smooth and quiet compared to my other bikes. May have to do something about the sound, it is different to not hear a lot of noise.
The handling in the mountains is what I was expecting, not much compares to it in the cruiser world.
Having a Valkyrie I was used to the power and smoothness of the engine and power band.
I did have people everywhere looking at the bike and asking me questions, evidently most people like the looks of the F6B.

I am at SpyderFest today here in Springfield, we have a Spyder also, have a lot of Spyder friends and sell a lot of parts for them. A lot of them are former Gold Wing Riders and they were all looking at the F6B last night. They are all really nice people.
I will be able to get a little more familiar with the bike for the next 900 miles home starting tomorrow.
Attachment 5494Attachment 5495Attachment 5496