A buddy of mine had one. I put a good many miles on his. It did give me a somewhat "unsettled" or twitchy feeling too, until I got used to it. I thought the handling was way better than I was able to push it. Unfortunately, his was one that suffered the electrical issues. It would just default into limp mode going down the highway for no reason whatsoever. You could pull over and let it sit a few minutes and it would take right back off like nothing had ever happened. It is a very dangerous condition and it's going to get someone killed. After the third or fourth time the dealer kept it for over a month to "fix" it, he traded it in on another bike. Even told the dealer about the problems he had experienced. The guy just nodded knowingly and said he understood and that this wasn't the first one traded there for that same reason. I really hate that they seem to have so many problems with this design. I refuse to believe that they manufacturer can't figure this out. I believe it's more like BMW's final drive issues. If we say we don't have an issue, we don't have an issue. I thought the concept was great and it was really fun to ride once you got used to it.