After having tried a 13" Cee Bailey screen with vent and not been entirely satisfied (I would get a lot of chop and some buffeting at highway speed) I decided to go the Madstad route and ordered a 11" dark grey. Obligatory pics:

Attachment 5653Attachment 5654

I experimented with a few different height/angle combos before settling on about a 55 degree angle and about a 1-1.5" raise. Very pleased indeed. 80 mph on I-5 and no chop or buffeting. DADDY LIKE. On the backroads I tried dropping the shield all the way down to get more airflow into my helmet and to see higher over the windscreen and it worked nicely. Just popped it back up before I got on the interstate. I like how I could adjust it at a stop light, it's pretty fast and easy.

I do want to note that to get the best highway protection I had to raise the screen high enough so that it just starts to interfere with my line of sight. On the interstate I don't mind this, but I don't like it on the back roads. Fortunately, like I said, it's a piece of cake to pull over and change.

The only way this could be better is if it was electric with a switch on the bars. THUMBS UP!