Well now that I finally have my RDL saddle on the F6B I have found that the KW flair shield is way to low for me. I love the look and it was just right with a OEM saddle for a 6'5" 400lb type guy, but since I'm now setting up 3" and back 4" the KW flair don't get it.... soooo I have been looking at the Clearview Sport touring(26" wide), tall(16" measured from the top to the emblem on the dash), dark tint, 5 way vent with recurve. http://www.clearviewshields.com/moto...b-windshields/
I had a small issue with the KW flair(13.75" from top to emblem on dash) and my Rocky comfort risers, the throttle cables hit the KW flair in a full left turn of the bars when the risers are adjusted for full width, which is what I need, also I could not lock the front end due to this interference.
I have been in contact with Clearview and discussed my issue with the KW flair to which their response was "We have had no issues or conflicts reported with the Clearview Sport Touring and aftermarket risers on the Honda F6B"

My ? is, anyone have any experience with the Clearview shields on the F6B and if ya run one which one did you get?