Sounds like a little bit of unrealistic expectations. Like you want the bike to handle like a sport bike, but be as comfortable as a road couch. The reason sport bikes do so well at maximum speeds in the twisties is because they are short, light, and put all of the rider's weight as compactly in the center of the bike as humanly possible. That makes for a bike that would put most human sized people in traction if they rode like that for more than 500 miles, much less 1400.

As mentioned, many of the comfort issues can be overcome with the aftermarket. I've had cramp busters on multiple bikes, and they can't beat cruise control but they are very nice for long rides.

As to the handling, I know a guy - I followed him for many miles on my much smaller bike - who absolutely rails it on a full size gold wing - with un modified suspension. Another also with stock suspension was super smooth and fast. I never believed a bike that big could handle so well, until I saw it in person.

Pretty much any length of time at 125 mph should be done on the track, not on public streets, or you're asking to get dead or kill someone else, my opinion.