Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
Here are a couple of pics of the seat installed. I'm 6'3 300lbs and the seat is a great fit for my size. The distance it puts you back is barely noticeable to be honest. What is noticeable is the difference in height. I had just gotten my wind management under control after 4 windshields and now I'm getting hit with a little more wind. Not a big deal at all just an observation. No backrest for the rider here, only passenger. My girlfriend LOVES the seat! The backrest riser that Steve on this forum sells is a must, in the stock position the passenger backrest is useless and uncomfortable. I too will be getting risers but I am opposite of you as I want my bars a little further forward. With the seat sitting me back a little further, the comfort drop boards I just installed, and some forward risers this bike will have an ideal set up for someone my size.......I'm close! Just hit 4,000 miles and $7,000....just got the bike in June!!!! Lol.......

Hello. Just the person I have been looking for. A fellow F6b rider that is part giant like myself. I have a few questions for you if you don't mind. I am the same height as you and I was wondering if the seat gave your passenger a little more room? Also what windshield did you find works the nest for you. I put a slipstream 11 in on and the air hits me right in the eyes. Also have you tired the rivco pegs that go on the engine? Thanks