Thank you all that attending. The best part of any rally or gathering is finally meeting the people you have been talking to via this forum. We all had a great time. The gathering will be an annual event. I hope to see you at next year's gathering. Also, several of us live in close enough proximity to meet up again and ride before next year.

I would also like to thank Dale (Hondabikepro) for his help in putting this event together as well as his donated door prizes. I really appreciate your help.

Neil (Hambly434) your donated prizes were awesome. You always do great work. Thank you bud!

Phantom, thank you for your donated prizes as well as your support. I owe you!

The Ponderosa Hotel is definitely biker friendly. Their hospitality was great including giving each rider at check-in a bag of soft rags for cleaning our bikes.

Steve Lear, owner of Lear's Pub & Grill had our tables all set up and waiting on us both nights. The food was awesome.

Yes, the red sleds outnumbered the black. However, Barry770 and I can finally say that the black bikes are faster. You can put that to rest. On Saturday's ride all the red bikes were in front with Barry and I in the back of the group. Following the group of red bikes, Barry and I had to ride our brakes the whole ride.

Attachment 7030Attachment 7031