Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
Ok, I've read here today where someone posted about this. What's the deal here> Is this an issue supposedly with all Wing transmissions? Since when ? 2001?? or is this suppose to be just with 2013 models? I don't have any issues with mine, of course it's brand new. I've not heard of this before now.
I had Ghost shifting on my '08 and '12 full Wings. It is no fun when it downhifts under power. I have not had a single issue on my '13 F6B with 20,600 miles, more miles than I put on either of my previous Wings. I don't think I shift any different but certainly am pleased the issue has not occurred on my latest ride.

As someone mentioned, the F6B is a niche bike. It fits my riding needs petfectly but, as was also mentioned, the absence of cruise has been a big deterent to many who would otherwise jump on the oppertunity to own the F6B. I have not missed any of the features missing from my previous full Wings. I also have not missed Ghost Shifts and the dreaded Wing front end wobble. I am glad I bought the fast red version since it now is the fast red limited edition model!