Hi folks,

New prospect here. I'm wanting some feedback on an unanswerable question before taking the plunge is such a thing is possible. So here's the backstory: In 40 years riding (off/on), I've never had a completely "new" bike. Closest was a few months old trade in of a M109R right after they came out. (I guess even the F6B wouldn't be totally "new" in that I'm looking at t 2013, but all the miles would be mine so I do still consider it new and ultimately, my CHOICE rather than someone else's hand-me-down.) At 58, I'm realistic that this could possibly be my last bike or perhaps my only new bike ever. (I'm not the guy that can afford to trade every riding season and this would be a 72 month loan anyways.) Final data point: My "dream bike" remains the new Indian Chieftain -- not so much for riding reasons as for style and image and yes, the "American" factor although that goes deeper for me being a Minnesota boy and Polaris being a Minnesota company in origin.

So all that factored in, am I going to regret this purchase? I absolutely love the look and ride of the F6B and I've been enamored of Gold Wings from their very inception. I guess bottom line is I don't see having the extra $8k+ that a Chieftain would set me back anytime soon and I very much do feel the biological clock ticking before it's time to consider a sidecar, trike, or Spyder. What say ye?