Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
I am reading this thread and sitting here thinking ...we call .... they think we are fishing and full of shit wasting their time....we think they may not be up to par because they are not running over to kiss our ass. Fact: All Honda Dealerships are legit, period. A 13 F6B is a 13 F6B period ...except in CA, Can, and over seas..... ALL Honda shops MUST to PDI's before the bike can leave the shop...period.... When people here start asking " what you paid" it does not make a dam to anyone else in the country...only to the people who live in your State and your county....other wise the numbers will change. Honda dealers pay the same for every bike that Honda sells..Period..... They may sell theirs for less and get a kick back from Honda for numbers but there are all the same!!!!!!!!

My advise:Get your check book walk into your nearest Dealership with copies of what other dealers are selling theirs for and make your deal and ride off...period!
Guys, I agree with Steve...If your ready to buy an F6B, then go purchase the damn thing!!...Not intending to offend anyone, but all this so-called internet shopping, flying here and there, etc. etc...is plain nonsense and a waste of time just trying to save a few bucks...Make your best deal at a local dealer, live with your purchase, don't worry about what someone paid, or did not pay, and who really cares anyway....The riding days in some areas are getting shorter, so make your deal and enjoy a great bike..Time to move on!!!