All I can add to this conversation is that it usually pays to shop around. Do your homework! Find out what others have been paying and see if a local dealer will match it. I did that on a 2010 VW Jetta TDI and got it for $700 UNDER dealer cost. Via e-mail, I offered all area dealers $1000 under cost on a cash deal and all the dealers laughed at me except one who said he couldn't do $1000 but he would do $700. I would never have known that this was possible without reading VW forums and, in particular, about what people had been paying. Interestingly, people paid anywhere from $1000 under dealer cost to over sticker price, thousands of dollars difference . When I bought my F6B, the word was the best online price was coming from Chattanooga. I took that price to all area dealers and found one that would match it. I didn't ask them to beat it but only match it. Of course, they acted like it was killing them . Now, a year later, there are far better deals being offered. Guys, it isn't hard, you have the internet. Decide what you should be paying and send out e-mails to all your area dealers. You might be surprised at the results.