I just read this article and it got me thinking: https://rideapart.com/articles/watso...ic-motorcycles

I'm a bad one to be playing this game because I've got quirky tastes. A lot of the fairly old bikes I like aren't that collectible. (Like the original GL1000 for instance.) But of ones that have come out in the last 10-20 years, which do you folks might be worth something as a "cult favorite" at the very least some time down the line?

For me, The Suzuki M109R would be one. The Piaggio MP3 would be another. The Victory Vision maybe? Maybe a particular Triumph Rocket III model?

It has me wondering about our beloved F6Bs. I think they could definitely fall into this "future classic" category -- particularly if they get discontinued some time soon as some have suggested. That has me wondering about the mods I'm planning and that I've already made. Seems like the more virgin, the more collectible vehicles are. Nothing I've done so far is real "permanent." Since I'm hoping to keep this bike long term, I'm wondering whether it would be smart in some ways to keep it that way. Not that I have a history of doing the smart thing...