Yep....I am getting right along side of being an old codger. So my expectations may be tainted by my age....on the other hand I may have seen enough BS to allow me to make more complete and qualified judgements.

After running bikes both recreationally and as my only means of transport for close to 40 years, I have never ridden anything that comes close to this F6B derivative of the Goldwing. The old Valks caught my eye a few years ago when they first came out and I thought they would likely be a good platform and from what I hear they are....but this F6B is pure magic for me.

Not sure what to say about the full fledged wing....I mean perhaps for those folk who like to have all the bells and whistles along for the ride, it might be getting a little dated....but as one of the biggest platforms in regular production, I can't see anything beating it for reliability, comfort, power and brakes and that would be my units of measure. Change for the sake of change has become a terrible fixation in our society...in my view if it aint broke don't fix it.

Still working at getting used to the "plasticy" construction of the F6B but willing to forgo all my "old codger" notions of tubular frames, and bottomless paintwork and real chrome to fly in the wind on this thing.

tink