Just bought these from Cycle Gear for ridiculously cheap and really like them. The pants on sale, cost $130 at 1/2 price. These actually fit my 29 inch inseam and tuck into my work boots easily. They are roomy, lots of stretch panels and fully articulated. They do have some fabric stretch panels and won't keep out the cold without a base layer and I understand are good into the spring temps (that would be early summer in Seattle, I'll let you know). The top is made by Freeze Out and only cost about $30 on sale, I wear it all the time under everything! It breaths, is comfortable and I've been wearing it on the f6 down to about 45-50 under my jacket without a liner. The sleeves also zip off in warmer weather.While these aren't finely crafted Italian racing leathers by any means, they fit, function and are super affordable so I wanted to share these with everyone. Just finding riding pants for a short guy like me was near impossible till I came across these and the price can't be beat when they have a sale and they're always having sales.