Quote Originally Posted by erazor55 View Post
Bike44 - you go on with your bad self! Trade that HD and live the awesome life of riding on the F6B. After the last 10 years on HD, it's nice to get back on motorcycle that handles, and has copious amounts of power.
I agreed beforehand, hence the 2012 FLSTN Softail Deluxe move for the F6B. It'll happen, just depends on if and when I can get a '13. If none available, then it's a '14. More this week.

I've had eight HD's out of the 43 scoots so far. They run and handle if enough $ is inserted in the right places...no complaints, and they're fun, especially when posing by reflective windows. Their resale is uncontested. I found that for me, the Softails were the the best all around performers of the HD's.

But you're exactly right, it'll be nice to have power again. I'm reading past posts on this fine Forum and waiting for the endless suspension threads to start...seems like the other Wing Forums all had their share of fear and loathing when it came to the Wing's handling. I'm not going down that road again, and will accept whatever it does and learn to live with it.

Some ??? above about the pavement to Alaska. I've not been down recently, but here's a comment: http://milepost.com/features/driving...ka_highwayfaq/ Others who have driven it may have better updates.