Rick, I think the sales manager is feeding you a line of . That is the line they feed when they know you know what it's worth, but are eager to get on a F6B. They will say they added accessories to it, or new tires, or appreciated the value of the bike for a "loyal" customer. I've traded all my bikes before, and I too was a "loyal" customer for one of the dealers. I've never received more than low Blue Book... even if the bike was "babied.". When I traded in my Victory, my dealer made a ton off all the warranty work I had done as well as all the service intervals. I even had two more years left on the extended warranty. I was just looking for low Blue Book to get rid of it because I was tired of the unreliability. Even though the dealer knew me, he offered me slightly below Blue Book because I had over 25,000 miles on the bike and claimed there are manufacture rebates offered which brings the price down on new bikes.

Like others have said Rick, get what you really want, otherwise you will always look back and think, "Dam...I wish I would have purchased the _____.". If you want the 2015, save up for it and get it. If you don't care and just want a great bike for a great value, don't cave in at $13K. He's already making money at a $12K offer and he gets to make room for more inventory. PLUS, the red ones tend to be a little harder to sell than the black ones. Be patient... check online like others have. There will be more F6Bs popping up for sale, both new and used as more 2015s hit the floor. Let the sales manager sweat it out... you gave him an offer already. Tell him you are a buyer actively looking. If you find a used '13 B elsewhere, you will take your money elsewhere. He knows your number, he will call you when the used B sits on the floor for a while... while it continues to depreciate.