Quote Originally Posted by BobinMich View Post
Today....March 9th, I installed my luggage rack, passenger backrest, center stand and Ram mounts to my F6B. I can tell you Honda riders, from a Harley guy, YOUR ACCESSORY INSTALLATION SUCKS.....you may bad mouth Harleys on this and that, but installing a luggage rack or passenger backrest on a HOG does not include guessing how to remove tons of plastic and "do hickeys" to install. I never heard so many "snap, crackle and pops" while installing accessories. Just my honest opinion....but I do think I am going to love the smooth ride

(PS,......who in their right mind would GUESS to install a center stand, ONE bolt goes on CLOCKWISE while the other side goes on COUNTER CLOCKWISE....what ever happened to "righty tighty....lefty loosey"....?)
That is my only real gripe with the F6B. Not a Harley rider ( have ridden them) , but adding things to my Valkyries was a different experience . I've gotten used to the removal of plastic, but I feel like one wrong move and you're buying or gluing stuff. Don't like that.