obama, a intelligent businessman? OK. Stand on a pedestal and make a choice. Pat Tillman did. Politicians make horrible soldiers because they don't understand the concept of war.....kill and destroy. The Neville Chamberlains and FDR's never get it until the knife is at their throats. Then the only resolution is war. You want to sit down with people that smile during tea while their friends are in the backroom slitting your child's throat? Go right ahead. The statement of 'who started the fire' confirms plenty to me. To me there is no way to justify WHO started the fire. You take a side and the hand of the Pat Tillman's and you defend what you perceive as righteous and true. I don't let the diarrhea of the interweb and quacks confuse me. I know what America is, stands for and will always be. You don't.

Plenty of scientists and engineers have also come up with 5 different theories on how and why JFK was killed. Having a degree and a college education does not give you a pass to the truth. I know plenty of just plain dumb folks with college degrees. Since you like to always refer people to go read, how about you go read the educated ramblings of a sheila jackson lee. You will need no further proof of my claim.