Quote Originally Posted by Bruce B View Post
The Traxxion full deal sounds like the ideal way to go and I haven't heard any negatives. Wondering if anyone out there has done the complete Traxxion mod and has been less than happy with it. Before I write a check, I'd like to hear both sides of the story but my guess is that a list of concerns would be a real short list. I'd also like to hear folks experience with the All Balls upgrade. When the fork is being done would seem to be the time for the All Balls too, as long as it's a worthy upgrade. Opinions, please.
Hi Bruce,

I had the full Traxxion (Penske rear and AK-20 front, no fork brace) done on my Victory Vision with good results. The only rough spots I had was with the installer who really didn't know how to set it up and configure it (his first install). I was pretty much on my own. I see on Traxxion's website that they are now stating that they are only installed by Traxxion or their authorized installers which should avoid the problems I had. The Traxxion on the Vision got rid of the dive, sag in the suspension and increased ground clearance which was great for corning when riding 2 up. Once it is installed, you need to consider having access to someone authorized to service it and it's service schedule.

I am considering the front for my F6B and also want to learn about the All Balls upgrade.