I know these windshields get their fair share of discussion on this board, but here's a bit more. I was the lucky high bidder of a Madstad 11" clear shield complete kit from the recent auction to support the rally a couple of weeks ago. I received the unit last Friday, installed it immediately and have taken a couple of nice long rides on it. I hate to be a hater..........so I won't. I love this windshield system!!! It works exactly like the website and many of you members here have said it would. No buffeting and just enough breeze to help keep you cool. I have close to 100,000 miles on BMW's with their excellent windshields and this one is every bit as good - or better. It's not electric, but it doesn't need to be. In seconds, I can adjust the shield so it puts nice clean air right at the vent at the top of my helmet when it needs to be there, or completely over my helmet, or directly on my face if I want. I am just a shade under 6' with a longer torso and sit straight on my stock seat. Have not had my wife on the back yet to see how it works for her but will not hesitate to go to the 13" if I need to.

Go Madstad!!!