Quote Originally Posted by lloydmoore1 View Post
Thanks for the info. I will try the BBQ place for sure. I always have to tag along on a shopping trip to Macon so now I can detour to the bike shop!!! Your right the blue beast will not be making the trip with me this time but it will in July when I will be there for 3 weeks. We have a family vacation planned with my 2 brother inlaws which will include a trip to Tennessee and my better half suggested that since we are driving down that I should get a trailer and tow the bike. She was in Tennessee 2 years ago and said I will love the bike roads there in the mountains. That's one of the reasons she is my best friend! I'm looking forward to that trip for sure. I will give you a shout and maybe we can do a ride if the timing works out.
Sounds like a plan. What a great better half you have! If you can add to the Tenn ride, check out the Blue Ridge Parkway. If you look it up, see Cherokee N.C. for the southern end of it. It's my favorite ride. In July it will be crowded but it's still a great escape from the Middle GA heat/humidity.