Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
Rotella T-6.....The "Right Oil"....at the "Right Viscosity".....at the "Right Price" and "Done Right" by me
I am now using Rotella T-6 and about to do my winter oil change....No issues with Honda oil as I had always used it in all my other Honda bikes for years....But, the T-6 works great, just bought another jug at Meijers for $19.97 on sale and got a $5 rebate from Shell....What a deal!!!...No issues with my Honda dealer so far, but it is a 125 miles away so I don't visit often, but techs there seem to okay and service, what little I used it, is fine at this point.....Quick story about local Honda dealer, which I will never buy anything from ever...Stopped by last week just for fun to see if they had anything new on the floor. You could have shot a cannon through the place as there was not anyone around except for a couple of sales people at their desks with a phone "stuck in their ass, I mean ear"....I hate the place and think I will write them off my list once and for all.....Ride safe...