After a lot of soul searching on the best way to spend my dollars, I decided on a 2015 standard model. I live in Florida so the heated grips don't matter to me and I never ride two-up so the back rest would serve no purpose. The self cancelling turn signals, never had em and don't miss em. I bought the center stand off Ebay and installed it myself. For $1,000 difference in retail price between the standard and deluxe, I thought I'd be better off putting that money into an extended warranty, so that's what I did. I bought a Honda Protection Plan for 84 months, a total of 7 years full warranty coverage with unlimited mileage and roadside assistance for about the same money as a deluxe would have cost me with only a three year warranty (and no roadside assistance). If you keep your bikes for a long time and put a lot of miles on them like I do, the warranty will most likely pay for itself. Imagine what repair costs will be six or seven years from now. My advice, take the standard and buy a Honda Protection Plan for what you'll save by not buying the deluxe. Just my 2 cents.