Quote Originally Posted by 1951vbs View Post
The Scout is a winner for Indian. I know because I sell them and true the Scout has class leading performance, but don't be afraid to race one. They are quite a bit slower than the F6B:

Scout 12.12@112
F6B 11.47@116

If you don't know drag racing .65/second doesn't sound like much but it is. The F6 is almost a second and a half faster than the 1200 Sportster:

1200 Sportster 12.93@102

Zoom......zoom...........
Of course you would be compelled remark that... you wouldn't be able to sell them if you didn't. It's not like you're biased or anything like that.

I stand by my assertion that the Indian Scout and it's derivatives are girl's bikes. Sure they are fun to ride... but have you ever rode one? I have.

Most of us would need to have front foot control extensions installed (they're available as an option) but don't come standard. The bike is cramped. It is little. I do make these observations of course; after coming off a Victory Vision and a Triumph Rocket 3. The F6B is no lightweight either.

So if you want a little scoot that has a small gas tank, is lightweight and has space to put a basket on the front handlebars... go for it.