What did you do to your F6B today? - Page 79
Page 79 of 126 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your F6B today?

Rumors were the original formula for WD40 was sold and changed. Here is the same spray as the original. Works like the shooter says.

http://boeshield.com/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Switchback LED globes

Fitted SoCal switchback LED globes and smoked lenses to my front indicators. Great lighting mod and the front looks so much better without the amber lenses.
    Highly recommended mod.
    Best wishes all.
    Ken
    2015 Blue F6B
    Cairns AUSTRALIA

Installed battery tender cable. Another lesson learned the hard way. Tender connections are not universal. After breaking the top push in piece on the side cover taking it off , I was able to make the connection without removing the battery. Terminals had a side screw. Put it all together with the end at the vent hole like I saw here, go to plug it in and....no good. Just went out and bought the matching tender. My garage mate can have the old one after all. Only thing left to do is the center stand....can't wait to see what breaks on that job.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Cool

Installed a BT-45 on the front, got 50 miles on the bike but to many honey do's are keeping me from riding ... so far perfectly balanced w/o any thing, I did add Ride-ON... very smooth !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Filled it with fuel, added some SeaFoam to the tank, rode it for a few miles, put it on centerstand, hooked up Battery Tender Jr. and covered it up for the winter...Changed the oil/filter a few days ago so all is put away until Spring!!!....Looking forward to next year already!!

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Filled it with fuel, added some SeaFoam to the tank, rode it for a few miles, put it on centerstand, hooked up Battery Tender Jr. and covered it up for the winter...Changed the oil/filter a few days ago so all is put away until Spring!!!....Looking forward to next year already!!

That has got to suck !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    That has got to suck !
    Yea. I know it does, but I can't stand Florida, California is full of "whacko" nut jobs and Arizona is just too hot.....Besides my "bitching" about Michigan winters, my wife at age 76 does not want to move....so....it is what it is!!!!...Ride safe..

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I dread that day...hanging in there here in Mass. Have a large group ride tomorrow, and even next weekend looks good for this time of year. We're stretching this baby out as long as possible. 40's and 50's are hanging around still.

Rode her for 350 miles in the 70 degree weather.
    Now she needs a bath....
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Tonight, installing Baker Wings and tinted shield for the Shoei. Bright sun and 45-55 temps, so good testing weather for both items. Should hit my first 1,000 miles. Bike is one month old tomorrow, and only able to ride weekends.