I had just the opposite problem short legs (29" inseam) that made it difficult to reach the ground. I never noticed the aggressive riding position until I replaced the Stock seat with a Mustang (about $550). The Mustang sat me down 1" (which was my objective) and back about 2". I should mention that I also mechanically lowered the bike 1". Now I can sit flat footed at the lights.
But I digress. By moving the seat back it took most of the bend out of legs and I now ride in a more laid back posture. I added kury. full floor boards (about $400 with the shifting peg) my legs are now very comfortable except when I'm trying to reach the Areo foot-pegs ($399 full chrome ver.). Which now I really have to stretch too make contact with.
With the addition of the adjustable Kury. riser kit (about $80) moving the bars back and up allowed me to adjust them to the perfect riding position , at least for me. Usually with long legs come long arms so you mite not need them.
The F6 is a really big bike allowing for any amount of comfort customization, limited only by your imagination.