Obama Voters..Can you sleep at night? - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Obama Voters..Can you sleep at night?

Quote Originally Posted by Navvet View Post
    The other thing nobody talks about is how we have had troops in the middle east since WWII.

I was stationed in the middle east in 83 and again in 88-89 (MEF/JTFME).

Thanks to Sadam's cousin "Chemical Ali" I had to go through a year of chemo to try to cure the cancer from the WMD's that didn't exist.
    Sorry to hear about the chemo and hope you are recovered. Chemo is nasty stuff.

The article indicates they recovered more than 4,500 chemical weapons. How many chemical weapons do you need to recover to qualify for their existence ?

The article also indicated that the field docs were not diagnosing the exposed soldier's blistering lesions as being exposed to mustard gas until they violated the chain of command and sent pictures up the line. Sounds like the field docs were extremely incompetent or had a narrative to keep at the expense of the infected soldiers.

My Father died from poison being contracted while in vietnam, turned to cancer or whatever the Government wanted it called at the time... yea, no chemicals ...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Sorry to hear about the chemo and hope you are recovered. Chemo is nasty stuff.

The article indicates they recovered more than 4,500 chemical weapons. How many chemical weapons do you need to recover to qualify for their existence ?

The article also indicated that the field docs were not diagnosing the exposed soldier's blistering lesions as being exposed to mustard gas until they violated the chain of command and sent pictures up the line. Sounds like the field docs were extremely incompetent or had a narrative to keep at the expense of the infected soldiers.
    Thanks, and at this time I seem to be fully recovered.

It is an admitted fact (even by our government) that Ali used chemical weapons extensively.

A good reference for anyone interested is; http://csis.org/files/media/csis/pubs/iraq88-93.pdf

The VA now admits that anyone in the middle east theater after 1 Aug 1990 and suffering with a variety of conditions including "Gulf War Syndrome", various cancers, and other related ailments, were caused by the chemical weapon residue in the area .... Even 30 years later.

Enough of my soapbox rant, moderators please delete my post if it is too far off topic . ....

http://www.youngcons.com/hillary-fal...an-appearance/

Scroll down to where the video starts....WOW !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

"Obama Voters..Can you sleep at night?"

Soundly. Nice of you to ask!
    '88 FLST
    '95 Ducati 916
    '04 Moto Guzzi V11 LeMans
    '06 FLHX
    '09 Buell 1125R
    '13 F6B
    '17 BMW R Nine T Racer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by leroysch View Post
    "Obama Voters..Can you sleep at night?"

Soundly. Nice of you to ask!

You for Hillary next ?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    You for Hillary next ?
    I sleep very well knowing that at least we tried to get things better by voting for Obama.Watched while the other party had a meeting where they committed to blocking everything he would try to do-then watched while they did it. It is easy to google the national deficit and get the information from an impartial source. He did turn around what had happened in the administration before his.
    The Iraq war was a complete red herring and we know it.and now we pay. Saddam was not a good guy but he knew how to control the factions that we set loose by going over there.
    The idea behind ACA was actually universal heath for everyone and yeah ,I am willing to pay and extra 5-25 dollars more in taxes to help keep people unfortunate enough to have no health care alive or give them a chance.Obama couldn't do that so we ended up with what we have.
    Massive layoffs were a part of ,again the Bush administration,I know ,I worked for a corporation that was part of it. I quit,because I couldn't do it anymore.Laying off people that had worked hard because of the off shoring practice that started after Clinton who left office with NO deficit. Bush ran it up.Laying them off which caused them to have ..no health care ! Cobra was offered at 1000 dollars a month!
    But no - not Hillary this time-although I think she would be better than most of what is offered for 2016.
    Lots of mis -information posted,-Google is your friend. Like my folks used to tell me-"look it up"....
    Too much and I forgot..Bush's administration ordered the bailouts - not Obama.

You must be confused, obama got just about every major piece of legislation he wanted. He only had to bribe many folks and then turn around and bold face lie to them. Mary Landrieu paid the price for standing up against her citizens wishes only to be lied at by this President.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    By the time Obama leaves office the national debt will increase as much or more than Bush. At least Bush didn't lie about it and it increased to fund the war effort. Not saying the war was right or wrong. Just expensive and long lasting. At least Bush did something. Personally I would have obliterated the country in three days and stuck a flag in it. Problem over. Yes we have had change under Obama. We are now giving more if our tax dollars to lazy azz , job hating freeloaders than ever before. It doesn't matter your political affiliation , it should bother you that on a median income like mine that I pay 25% right on the paycheck to the Government. I still have to pay almost 10% sales tax plus Real Estate tax in property I already paid for and Personal Property tax on vehicles I already paid sales tax on plus all the little "taxes". License fees , inspections , business license , look at the taxes on your utility bills. All kinds of little Government Fees. Grendl I'm just gonna say it. If you think its OK to raise taxes to pay for someone's insurance cause they don't feel like working then good for you. Me , I'm pissed about it. Some are deserving and we have programs to help them. Laziness is not a cause. I'll give my vote to anyone that realizes we have a spending problem that involves handing out free money to other countries and deadbeats. Right now that's Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    By the time Obama leaves office the national debt will increase as much or more than Bush. At least Bush didn't lie about it and it increased to fund the war effort. Not saying the war was right or wrong. Just expensive and long lasting. At least Bush did something. Personally I would have obliterated the country in three days and stuck a flag in it. Problem over. Yes we have had change under Obama. We are now giving more if our tax dollars to lazy azz , job hating freeloaders than ever before. It doesn't matter your political affiliation , it should bother you that on a median income like mine that I pay 25% right on the paycheck to the Government. I still have to pay almost 10% sales tax plus Real Estate tax in property I already paid for and Personal Property tax on vehicles I already paid sales tax on plus all the little "taxes". License fees , inspections , business license , look at the taxes on your utility bills. All kinds of little Government Fees. Grendl I'm just gonna say it. If you think its OK to raise taxes to pay for someone's insurance cause they don't feel like working then good for you. Me , I'm pissed about it. Some are deserving and we have programs to help them. Laziness is not a cause. I'll give my vote to anyone that realizes we have a spending problem that involves handing out free money to other countries and deadbeats. Right now that's Donald Trump.
    +1 Well said! By the way, Shooter, are you keeping dry and away from the floods? We are hearing a lot of bad news going on near St. Louis. Keep dry! Happy new year!