Obama Voters..Can you sleep at night? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Obama Voters..Can you sleep at night?

Quote Originally Posted by grendl View Post
    WHICH Country? Iraq? As close as I can tell the perps were from Saudi Arabia,Afghanistan and Pakistan where Obama found and took him out.Iraq had nothing to do with it at all ! We unsettled Iraq and gave our present threats a place to start.As far as paying extra for deadbeats absolutely NOT. But I have seen good people ,making good money,work their A$$es off,long hours(no overtime) since they were "management" (another trick) out of a job with little notice and stuck. How are they going to pay for health care so graciously offered at a grand a month with no job?No Obama had to use executive powers to get even close to what he was trying to do.Folks out of work,losing their homes and until recently no jobs out there.I dont own my business ,so I have to work for a living ,boys. I pay taxes like that and it kicks my butt. Does any one remember when you could write off any interest ?
    To your point Shooter,not a dime for someone that doesn't work. Thats not my point at all. But the politicians and Wall Street that have cheated us,and screwed good people over,yeah I'm in to help...and that lets me sleep.
    I agree,if we had actually attacked the ones that threatened us,I'd have glassed that sh^t over,but we didnt..and now we are stuck with a bunch of primitive MFs and dont know which way to go. I say screw them,let them settle their own mess like we did.
    My only real point is to watch,research from many sources and try to come up with the truth,make the correct decisions.It (the truth) is in there somewhere.
    And I'll bet you a dollar if Trump becomes POTUS we are totally screwed.Better than that a tank of gas for that F6B !
    If Trump is on the ticket for the general election; he get's my vote. Better than that cackling; lying; deceitfully bitch that the democrats are going to put up.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

MO

I know every body likes to call it "Obama care" but lets look at the facts. The original proposal was for a one payer system. The reason for the proposal was the number of personal bankruptcies caused by medical bills!
    Unfortunately, what was passed, thanks to our so called two houses of representatives, obviously paying back to their downers, was a bill that was in fact drawn up the the insurance industry. The bill allows for a 30% administrative cost, a 10% investment allowance, and a 20% profit margin. So now that simple $100 operation cost $160+. By the way a number of insurance companies were caught charging 30% profit margins. That did make the news!
    What Obama is guilty of was stupidly signing the bill instead of vetoing it as presented.
    Who is really to blame, the American people! We keep electing the same career people over and over again because that is all that is being offered to us by the two party machines.

You got it Penn. He tried and ended up having to settle for what we have. Not what I would have wanted but better than nothing.On reviewing the post -I have to acknowledge that some are business owners. With that I see your point in having to deal with the mess that has resulted.I get it.
    We are coming from a different perspective,but like on most things we see from Penn's comment that there is a problem and all of us pay for it.I have an acquaintance that works as a financial advisory and he explains to me that it is indeed a mess.
    To understand me just think of a guy that doesn't like good people penalized for being good people.I dont like bullies,hurting folks just because they can.Laying them off and sending jobs overseas,taking their homes after tricking them-that stuff.Again,on the other side -I have no tolerance for deadbeats -dont get me twisted. I've had to work way too hard sometimes with three jobs to stay above water and I remember those days distinctly. Never took Government assistance even when I could have...
    I do want to say it is nice to have a conversation-an exchange of ideas without insults and that silliness.Get different points of view,understand better where folks are coming from.My compliments (again) to the folks on this forum.
    Well spoken gentlemen.And my bet still holds - on Trump being elected.Hope gas stays as cheap as it is today so I can afford it to pay the bet .

shooter
    My B has a 36 gallon tank......or is that my truck??

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    I know every body likes to call it "Obama care" but lets look at the facts. The original proposal was for a one payer system. The reason for the proposal was the number of personal bankruptcies caused by medical bills!
    Unfortunately, what was passed, thanks to our so called two houses of representatives, obviously paying back to their downers, was a bill that was in fact drawn up the the insurance industry. The bill allows for a 30% administrative cost, a 10% investment allowance, and a 20% profit margin. So now that simple $100 operation cost $160+. By the way a number of insurance companies were caught charging 30% profit margins. That did make the news!
    What Obama is guilty of was stupidly signing the bill instead of vetoing it as presented.
    Who is really to blame, the American people! We keep electing the same career people over and over again because that is all that is being offered to us by the two party machines.
    When has BHO ever done anything that was frugal with taxpayer money (or C02 footprint, read: hypocrite)? He and his wife take separate private jets (complete with redundant SS details) to the same location on the same day and then send another jet for the dog on the tax payer's wallet. Less than 5% of his taxpayer funded infrastructure stimulus went to infrastructure. With opulent waste being BHO's status quo, what else would you expect from HIS medical plan? I wish I could operate on 96% waste and not get fired for buying personal and political party favors with the rest.

BHO deserves all the credit for BHOCare for getting in bed with big pharma and huge insurance companies. His hand picked advisers wrote the bill so the responsibility of the bill is ALL his (including his scam artists that got it passed: remember MIT professor Jonathan Gruber?). You commented on "personal bankruptcies", BHOCare focuses on national bankruptcy and is doing quite well with all of the waste, kickbacks, abuse and usurpation of 1/6th of the US economy. For supposedly being in favor of the little guy, he made the uber corporations very rich at the expense of the taxpayer.

Whenever you are forced to buy anything that you do not want, do not need, can not afford, can not use and is devoid of open market competition, you can expect to get screwed (i.e. BHOCare).

Here is the truth straight from the mouth of BHO's lead architect Jonathan Gruber (designed as a fraud from the start to defraud the CBO, the American people and then the fraud was later upheld by SCOTUS):

Gruber says it very plainly, you are too stupid, we defrauded you, I got what I wanted, BHOCare won, you're screwed.

Shoot me in the head.... why are these people allowed to exist ?
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

shooter
    I've been saying for years its a waste of good oxygen.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Shoot me in the head.... why are these people allowed to exist ?
    Because we are not allowed to shoot them in the head Steve.

It would take an armed insurrection; a revolution.... to realize that.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Because we are not allowed to shoot them in the head Steve.

It would take an armed insurrection; a revolution.... to realize that.

JMHO but the next revolution will be throwing the folks out of the wagon! Its coming !!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

http://www.combatveteransforcongress.org

Michelle Janine Howard is a United States Navy admiral who currently serves as the 38th Vice Chief of Naval Operations.

Born: April 30, 1960 (age 56), Riverside County, California, CA
    Spouse: Wayne Cowles
    Service/branch: United States Navy
    Commands held: Vice Chief of Naval Operations, PHIBRON
    Education: Gateway High School, United States Naval Academy
    Awards: NAACP Image Award – Chairman's Award

QUALIFICATIONS
    NONE: No Ships, No Command Experience, No Combat Experience, but Diversity.

This is unbelievable. Not only sad what Obama has done to the Navy, but to all branches of our military. Hopefully this will soon be over!

To all you sailors out there, Salute your new Vice Chief of Naval Operations and those from the other branches of services and civilians can bow and shake your heads, for Obama's on the job. Obama's new Admiral, date - April 22, 2016

How does one get 7 rows of ribbons, without any combat? Oh, she showed up for work most of the time (4 rows), is female (2.5 rows), and a minority (.5 rows).

Admiral Michelle Howard, USN, is not in command of the US Navy; however, she was recently promoted to Vice Chief of Naval Operations, second in command to the CNO. The selection process leading to her promotion to 4 star rank and her current position, is rather unique in a peace time US Navy. The supposed plan is to eventually promote her to Chief of Naval Operations.

Admiral Howard had command of only one non-capital ship, the USS Rushmore (LSD-47), when she was promoted to Flag rank, which was unique. She eventually received orders as the Senior Military Assistant to the Secretary of the Navy, thru January 2009. It then appears that Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus mentored her thru one senior billet after another, by-passing other highly qualified combat-trained, more senior Flag Officers. During the process, she received orders to the proper Command and Staff Colleges, in order to prepare her for each new command assignment, Mabus' careful guidance led her to her current billet.

In the last 7 years, Obama has modified the selection process for Flag and General Officer, by ensuring the potential selectee's compliance with his 'social Experiment On Diversity", as a condition for whether an officer will be considered for promotion to Admiral or General.

Over the last 7 years, Obama has relieved over 250 highly qualified and combat-trained Flag, General and Senior Officers; some should have been relieved for cause, but many more were doing a superb job when they were summarily relieved.

Respectfully,

Joseph R. John, USNA '62
    Capt, USN (Ret)
    Chairman, Combat Veterans For Congress PAC
    2307 Fenton Parkway, Suite 107-184
    San Diego, CA 92108