Our Latest Bike Painting - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Our Latest Bike Painting

Very Nice

Mike and I were wondering what paint job you were going to add to those $3000 dollar rims but you have exceeded our expectations for sure, stunning paint job!
    I am sure you will stick with that guy when it comes to paint, haven't seen anything nicer done by anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    So here is the end result.
    We still have a lot to do with the bike, but painting is done and bike put back together for now.

Rick, that is a superb paint job. However the HD on the tank ruins the overall theme. It has no business being part of this fantastic artwork.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    That there is talent, nicely done

Bring it with the 2016 F6B to the Rally

Would make a nice door prize

Very nice!!!
    Thanks,

I am going to have to pass on this years F6B Rally. I strongly suggest anyone with an F6B to go, great time, good riding and the people are the best.

Last Summer we purchased an Alaskan Cruise for next September. We will not be back until 9/15/16 from the cruise, then we are going to another rally in Maggie Valley NC leaving on 10/1/16. Just not enough time for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Mike and I were wondering what paint job you were going to add to those $3000 dollar rims but you have exceeded our expectations for sure, stunning paint job!
    I am sure you will stick with that guy when it comes to paint, haven't seen anything nicer done by anyone.
    The painting is by Mike Lamborne of MountainMan Art. He has been a very good friend of ours for over 20 years. He has painted all of our bikes for the last 20 years also.
    He is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet and they live up in the mountains of WV near Circleville.

They do about 20 rallies a year, schedule is on their web site. At rallies they do mostly pin striping and murals. Air Brush Art with clear coating like mine is shop work done at their place in WV.
    Below is a picture of their house taken in November when I dropped the bike off

Nice location Mike has there