F6B and minor buffeting issue - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: F6B and minor buffeting issue

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    How do you manage a heavy downpour of rain with the Madstad; specifically in the area where the windstream is cutting below the windshield when you have it angled?
    It's called a rain suit. I got caught in a white-out downpour in East Texas but had dawned my rain gear beforehand. As a result of the downpour, there were vehicles in the ditches during the middle of summer. The traffic speed slows down so you are going to get wet no matter what shield you have.

Also had interment downpours in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee on the same trip. Same solution, good rain gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    The ONLY problem I have with the stock screen is that it makes the radio/MP3 player absolutely useless unless you ride below 45 mph all the time.
    I 100% agree with you but because I always wear a full-face helmet I use ear buds that plug into the intercom harness. Decent sound at any speed.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    It's called a rain suit. I got caught in a white-out downpour in East Texas but had dawned my rain gear beforehand. As a result of the downpour, there were vehicles in the ditches during the middle of summer. The traffic speed slows down so you are going to get wet no matter what shield you have.

Also had interment downpours in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee on the same trip. Same solution, good rain gear.
    You don't see three rains a year. I say you're not qualified to post in this thread. Oh sorry , you was out of state.

I have a Madstad and love it. I am 6' but have a very tall torso which makes me more like 6'5" sitting. When we get a Florida Gator Gusher I raise the windshield and tilt it all of the way forward. It pretty much completely blocks the wind. In Florida it is nice to be able to lower the windshield in hot weather to let some air over the windshield.