Just ordered a Russell - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just ordered a Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Python View Post
    Did you get the heat in your seat. What do you guys think of getting the heat in the seat ? Never had heated grips now I'm a fan of them. And yes I'm on the list to get one of these seats, hope after this it helps the ass burn.
    I did order heat in my Russell seat. I've never had a heated mc seat before, but based on how much I love heated grips, I'm sure that I'll see a big value in the heated seat option.

Got it!

I received my Russell Day Long seat on Tuesday. Early impression is that I love it! I only out about 50 miles on it to test it out, but it is definitely the most comfortable motorcycle seat I've ever ridden on. I ordered it with the heat option and was a bit skeptical on how effective it would be. The heat is a great option for cold weather riding and it produced plenty of warmth on a 40 degree ride. I'll give it a good test on the weekend of March 18th when I head south to the Ozarks. I'll likely out 1,100 to 1,500 miles on that weekend.
    Here are some pics:Attachment 19150Attachment 19151Attachment 19152Attachment 19153

[QUOTE=SimonTemplar;106198]Compatible with the stock passenger backrest? (can't tell if the one in the pic is the stock rest or not)

Sorry about the late reply that is the original passenger seat back with an extension from Steve on this forum. The wife loves it.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Necanefan View Post
    I received my Russell Day Long seat on Tuesday. Early impression is that I love it! I only out about 50 miles on it to test it out, but it is definitely the most comfortable motorcycle seat I've ever ridden on. I ordered it with the heat option and was a bit skeptical on how effective it would be. The heat is a great option for cold weather riding and it produced plenty of warmth on a 40 degree ride. I'll give it a good test on the weekend of March 18th when I head south to the Ozarks. I'll likely out 1,100 to 1,500 miles on that weekend.
    Here are some pics:Attachment 19150Attachment 19151Attachment 19152Attachment 19153
    Does this seat type raise or lower the seating position or does it stay about the same??...I currently have the Mustang seat as I need the lower arrangement for my short inseam....Love the Mustang so far, but might consider the one you have down the road....Ride safe...

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Does this seat type raise or lower the seating position or does it stay about the same??...I currently have the Mustang seat as I need the lower arrangement for my short inseam....Love the Mustang so far, but might consider the one you have down the road....Ride safe...
    Checked the Russell web-site and got my answer on the seat....Thanks...Sticking with the Mustang for now....