Shady Product living up to their name
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shady Product living up to their name

Shady Product living up to their name

I ordered from them, a touring cover for the F6B. They told me 8 to 10 days. Well that was the 21st of last month and they immediately deducted my $127.50 after I ordered the cover. I have several calls into them asking for an update on my cover. All went straight to voicemail, no call back to let me know where my cover is or whether it has shipped. Just kind of wondering if this company is on the up and up.:icon_twisted

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    I ordered from them, a touring cover for the F6B. They told me 8 to 10 days. Well that was the 21st of last month and they immediately deducted my $127.50 after I ordered the cover. I have several calls into them asking for an update on my cover. All went straight to voicemail, no call back to let me know where my cover is or whether it has shipped. Just kind of wondering if this company is on the up and up.
    That's too bad. I bought mine a while back and it was a good experience. I like the cover, too. Try emailing them as well, you never know. Keep us posted on their response.

In my opinion, a vendor should not charge your card until the product has shipped. And they should communicate with you in timely manner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are here for I don't know.' - W. H. Auden

When I last talked to them a couple years ago they were a three person operation that still had real jobs so that might give some perspective.
    Ride to work, work to ride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Always good to pay with a credit card. If a business gets "shady" and tries to rip you off... you can always get the charges reversed.

Chase has been very good to me; regarding that. Only have had to dispute charges maybe like 5-6 times in the past; and Chase settles those dispute(s) very quickly in my favor.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Finally Talk To Them

I ordered from them, a touring cover for the F6B. They told me 8 to 10 days. Well that was the 21st of last month and they immediately deducted my $127.50 after I ordered the cover. I have several calls into them asking for an update on my cover. All went straight to voicemail, no call back to let me know where my cover is or whether it has shipped. Just kind of wondering if this company is on the up and up.:icon_twisted
    UPDATE:Finally talked to them today and he said mine took longer as he was making sure it would fit the bagger shield and had to track one down to get the cover correctly fit and it will be in the mail tomorrow to get delivered.

UPDATE:Finally talked to them today and he said mine took longer as he was making sure it would fit the bagger shield and had to track one down to get the cover correctly fit and it will be in the mail tomorrow to get delivered.
    Good Deal

Pictures Please when you get a chance

Don't forget it fits with the handle bars cocked fully left in the lock position. Your choice to lock them or not, they just go all the way left.The pocket on the throttle side goes over the throttle/brake and not the mirror.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Glad to hear that...was just getting ready to order one for mine...!

The new one

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Don't forget it fits with the handle bars cocked fully left in the lock position. Your choice to lock them or not, they just go all the way left.The pocket on the throttle side goes over the throttle/brake and not the mirror.
    The new one covers both mirrors, he described how to put the cover on when I was on the phone. The new cover gets put on, left mirror first because the right mirror pocket not only covers the mirror but the throttle/brake too. They have made the right pocket larger for this purpose.

Oh wow. Please send us pics. I want to see the new design. That explains the delay. You'll be very happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver