Taking delivery monday of my new 15F6B Deluxe, as the dealer has to do the brake recall. Can't wait. I have to thank this forum for pushing me over the edge. My short list was a Victory Vison, the F6B, BMWK1600GT or R1200RT. For a lot of reasons, I think I made the right choice, as this will be my daily commuter, about 95 miles daily. I'm 6'4" and about 280 on a good day, and surprised how comfortable I am on it.

So far I have the Madstad shield (function over form) and the MP3 rack on order. After some miles, next will be exhaust (after the ST, need some exhaust notes), highway pegs, GPS and mount (keeping my old Garmin Pilot for the truck/cage), and maybe a fuse block for my Gerbings.

I came off an 07 Honda ST1300 that had 155K miles on it when I sold it last month. Bullet proof engine, never had to have the valves adjusted. Only time I didnt ride it was when there was snow/ice/salt. Before that an 03 Honda VTX1800C that had 80K. I expect I will put well over 100K on the F6B.

I used to hang out at VTXOA quite a bit, and recognize a few handles from there. Looking forward to participating. More pics to come.