Shady Product living up to their name - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shady Product living up to their name

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    The new one covers both mirrors, he described how to put the cover on when I was on the phone. The new cover gets put on, left mirror first because the right mirror pocket not only covers the mirror but the throttle/brake too. They have made the right pocket larger for this purpose.

It seems like you had a stock unit customized and then complained about the time frame .....Although this is the computer age unfortunately businesses cannot ship shit thru your copy/scan machine...JMHO but you seem to have more drama than most....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Just calling it as I saw it

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    [/COLOR]

It seems like you had a stock unit customized and then complained about the time frame .....Although this is the computer age unfortunately businesses cannot ship shit thru your copy/scan machine...JMHO but you seem to have more drama than most....
    If he knew that he didn't have a design for my particular setup then he shouldn't have given me a time frame. I was also upset that they had immediately pulled the money for the cover instead of when it was shipped a practice I find distasteful. Maybe I am not a trusting person because of past shady practices I have been burnt by over the years. I have always been a man of my word, if I tell you I will do something you can take it to the bank! I may expect too much of other people just because of the way I do things.

Shady Products overnighter Cover

I got the new overnight cover for my F6B Deluxe with the 19 inch bagger shield on it. The cover fits well and have 4 hold downs per side, the cover is tight and it would take a very nasty wind to get it off the bike.Attachment 19579Attachment 19580Attachment 19581Attachment 19582Attachment 19583
    The biggest problem I found was pay very close attention when you unfold it from the storage bag. I did and I will still have to practice pulling it out and refolding it several times to get it back in the bag correctly. That was the hardest part of putting it on and putting it away.

The front looks worse than Donald Trumps hairdo. Have you sent that picture to SP? They should take up that slack as they did with mine.

Attachment 19585

Attachment 19586
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    [/COLOR]

Shady set the time limit , not Seadog. Dog based his reaction on what he was told. Us it too much to expect people to live up to their word? Dog was just telling it like it is. JMHO but it seemed like a shyt comment to me. I don't think that Seadog deserved that.

Thanks for posting the pictures seadog and Stro

Poor fitment

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    The front looks worse than Donald Trumps hairdo. Have you sent that picture to SP? They should take up that slack as they did with mine.

Attachment 19585

Attachment 19586
    Yes I agree, seems they had trouble adapting to fitment over the bagger shield but that is with the bagger shield full deployed to 19 inches and I thought when I looked at how they stitched it that it would fit a bit better with the top part of the shield in the lower position of 11 inches. It would probably look more like your picture if I invert the top piece! Which doesn't take but a few minutes to accomplish. Stro do you have as much trouble getting it back in the dam bag as I am having. I pulled it out and put it away at least 6 times now trying to figure out what I am doing wrong. But it still doesn't wrap up and look like it did when I pulled it out of the shipping box the first time. Frustrating is the word I am looking for I think.

I only wrap my cover tight if storage is at a premium. I don't think you will want to put it back in the bag if it has morning dew on it. Recipe for mold and mildew. I loosely bundle mine and throw it in the saddlebag. Easy way to get it in the pouch is to use the pouch as the guide. Start folding from the pouch cutting the cover in halves to the front and then wrap the pouch over the cover. Seems to be easy for me. It's also easier on a flat surface.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Thanks Stro

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    I only wrap my cover tight if storage is at a premium. I don't think you will want to put it back in the bag if it has morning dew on it. Recipe for mold and mildew. I loosely bundle mine and throw it in the saddlebag. Easy way to get it in the pouch is to use the pouch as the guide. Start folding from the pouch cutting the cover in halves to the front and then wrap the pouch over the cover. Seems to be easy for me. It's also easier on a flat surface.
    I will try that and see if I have just been folding from the wrong end. I agree on the moisture and not wrapping it back up when wet that would just be an error in judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Shady set the time limit , not Seadog. Dog based his reaction on what he was told. Us it too much to expect people to live up to their word? Dog was just telling it like it is. JMHO but it seemed like a shyt comment to me. I don't think that Seadog deserved that.
    When you lead by inferring a company is shady, the gloves are off in my book.
    Ride to work, work to ride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]