Horrible Dealer Experience - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Horrible Dealer Experience

If it's not in writing, it doesn't mean a thing.

Nothing wrong with kicking a dealership or item purchased...all we ask is that you give the business a chance to fix the issue before coming on here
    and kicking them for the joy of it. I would have compared the prices in Deland and Sanford and then made a decision but that is me. It is hard
    to tell if you are getting a great/good deal if there is nothing to compare with.

* For me there is no better dealership I have used than Sanford Power Sports.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

GaTeach
    I'm so fortunate! I love my dealer. Cycle World in Athens GA!!!! They are one of the few HD dealerships that sells Honda/Kawasaki/Yamaha/Suzuki

shooter
    And you know guys , as Teach expressed , if you have a good dealer , share the info. That way others can have the same experience and help a good dealership prosper.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    And you know guys , as Teach expressed , if you have a good dealer , share the info. That way others can have the same experience and help a good dealership prosper.
    Well in that case...lol....
    Mavrixs Motorsport
    21 Dunning Rd
    Middletown NY
    Awesome place, Friendly staff, from sales to service...i dealt with them with my previous non honda bike, which led me to buy my F6B there and had an awesome experience. The sales person (Dawn) took pictures of my F6B from the crate through the building and finished beauty....it actually made me part of the whole journey...anyway if ever in the area, stop by.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    There are plenty of people who hate Cycle World. My BFF thinks they are ambassadors for the devil.

I love them. Very good to me. And the guy that runs there promotions is a vet and they do so many good things for our local veterans. Tons of benefit rides and they always donate. We had a PGR sister die last year and CW gave me $100 to buy fried chicken for her funeral. Just good people.

And they know I"m the anti-Harley, so they got a big kick out of sending me home on a POS HD when I was having my recall work done. Jokers.

While I sit at the USPS station here at 11:15 waiting for my 10:45 passport appointment I think of this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Well, "Pensacola Motorsports" is going to get the chance to impress me.
    My parts are in (yes, F6B this time).
    I am going to have them flush the front brakes and clutch fluid as well.
    At 17,000 miles we are going to skip the air cleaner replacement until 24k.
    Also getting new shoes. Probably staying with Bridgestones. At 17k, they still look pretty good, although they are "squaring" a bit from the long hauls.

Contemplating DS, but as someone on this board quipped: "You can put work boots on a ballerina, and they'll last longer, but the girl's performance won't be the same."
    And that rung true with me.
    Cheers!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

shooter
    I bet that was Scotrod that said that 53.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Nothing wrong with kicking a dealership or item purchased...all we ask is that you give the business a chance to fix the issue before coming on here
    and kicking them for the joy of it. I would have compared the prices in Deland and Sanford and then made a decision but that is me. It is hard
    to tell if you are getting a great/good deal if there is nothing to compare with.

* For me there is no better dealership I have used than Sanford Power Sports.
    That's my next stop. Will be at their shop probably Monday to get some stuff for the wife. Thanks for the recommendation.

Blaine.