I have a good old TOM-TOM that I took out of my old pick up truck, and although it wasn't specifically made for motorcycles, I put it on my old bike and it ran there for 9 years. Now I put it on the new F6B last July. Two weeks ago it took me down to Daytona from PA and back with no trouble.
It planed the route, distance and direction of the next turn, the street name, the distance to my final destination, the time to go and even the current time.
Yes, I had to do some free program updates on the computer from time to time, but considering it's been almost 12 years of not getting lost I can now say it was one of the best $100.00 I've ever spent on not getting lost.
Too many people get lost on the electronics highway today and pay through the back pocket for something that used to be free in every gas station a few years back. I think we used to call it a map. Yep, some of that other information was nice to have it gave me something to think about in traffic but it interfered with my tecing.