I'm all in...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm all in...

I'm all in...

Well I did it, I finally pulled the trigger on a black 2013 F6B with 2300 miles. She is a beauty! The previous owner had never even ridden her in the rain. Thanks for taking care of her, I will continue!

I have been a Harley guy (my first bike) for the last 8 months. It was my first bike purchase and as you can tell I am relatively new to this addiction. I have also realized that the Harley is great for short runs into town but no good for longer rides. The Harley is a Softail Deluxe and doesn't have the comfort that the F6B does.

I look forward to hanging with you guys and learning from each of you! If you are ever near Tyler, Texas, look me up! I would love to ride!

Thanks! Rick Brown

Attachment 19855Attachment 19854

Welcome and congrats on the new scoot. Enjoy and ride safe.

Welcome to the fold!
    I regularly go through Tyler on my way to Dallas.
    There are more than a few F6Bers in the metroplex and many out in rural Texas as well.

Check the "Map of Owners" link and put yourself on there!

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

shooter
    Rick , you made a good choice. For comfort and sheer power the B can't be beat. She gets around a corner too. Congrats.

to the board!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by rmpbrown View Post
    Well I did it, I finally pulled the trigger on a black 2013 F6B with 2300 miles. She is a beauty! The previous owner had never even ridden her in the rain. Thanks for taking care of her, I will continue!

I have been a Harley guy (my first bike) for the last 8 months. It was my first bike purchase and as you can tell I am relatively new to this addiction. I have also realized that the Harley is great for short runs into town but no good for longer rides. The Harley is a Softail Deluxe and doesn't have the comfort that the F6B does.

I look forward to hanging with you guys and learning from each of you! If you are ever near Tyler, Texas, look me up! I would love to ride!

Thanks! Rick Brown

Attachment 19855Attachment 19854
    from New Orleans, LA. I have a cousin in Tyler, tx. Hope to make a trip up there within the next few months. I travel to Houston every other month or so.

Grant

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Welcome to the fold!
    I regularly go through Tyler on my way to Dallas.
    There are more than a few F6Bers in the metroplex and many out in rural Texas as well.

Check the "Map of Owners" link and put yourself on there!

Cheers,
    Steve
    Steve - I have added myself to the map.

Let me know the next time you come through Tyler and we will stop at the famous Stanley's BBQ. Some of the best in Texas! It has an Austin feel and just down right good stuff!

It is certainly good to see just how many riders there are on that map! Great community!

Quote Originally Posted by rmpbrown View Post
    Steve - I have added myself to the map.

Let me know the next time you come through Tyler and we will stop at the famous Stanley's BBQ. Some of the best in Texas! It has an Austin feel and just down right good stuff!

It is certainly good to see just how many riders there are on that map! Great community!
    Looking forward to it! Probably early May - my folks live in Dallas and I ride and visit them.

Also, under the Trips and Gatherings - you'll see our annual rally is in Arkansas this fall - check out the dates and if you can make it, do it!
    It's fun seeing all these F6Bs lined up and what everyone has done (or not done) to them.
    Cheers!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by blueverclear View Post
    from New Orleans, LA. I have a cousin in Tyler, tx. Hope to make a trip up there within the next few months. I travel to Houston every other month or so.

Grant
    Thanks Grant! The same goes for you as well. If you haven't tried Stanley's, we'll have to get you and your cousin to meet me there the next time you are up this way.

I work just across the street, so I am game just about any time.

My wife and I go to New Orleans at least once a year. We love it down there. Maybe I can talk her into a ride on the bike now that we have the F6B. We love the food and change of pace New Orleans brings!

Congratualtions on the new ride. Keeping the Soft tail for when you get the urge?
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"