Quote Originally Posted by JesseS View Post
I use a Garmin Zumo 665 on a RAM mount on the left handlebar. Cable runs down under the stock cable cover, under the triple tree cover, then inside the fairing on the left side under the box. Powered from the Aux plug, I drilled and grommeted the bottom of the box for the audio input and antenna tuner cables. The OEM aux audio jack plugs into the Zumo's Audio input, and the antenna tuner is attached to the underside of the lid with Velcro.
I also use a Sena Bluetooth system for intercom and music when the wife is aboard, when solo I can listen either via the Sena, or turn it off and the music automatically switches to the dash speakers. All in all I am very happy with the setup, and as the Zumo is waterproof I am not worried about rain. For those rare times when there is no sat signal I have a USB thumb drive with a few thousand songs plugged into the USB port.
When you say the Zumo's audio input, I take it your talking the 2.5mm mic jack. In which case you would need a 3.5mm female to 2.5mm male adapter.