Are there any Canadians in Here?? - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Are there any Canadians in Here??

Quote Originally Posted by ISLANDER1089 View Post
    I have a 2013 model that I purchased lightly used last fall from a used bike dealer in Drummondville, Quebec. He took my 2009 Harley Street Glide on trade. I am retired and live about two hours drive north of Toronto (The Big Smoke) in a cottage/resort area called Muskoka. It will be another month before I can get out to the main roads to ride my black beast but so far I'm loving this bike.
    oh I think I know this one... nice ride... I was on it but the shop was not opened to any price discussion... (I mean inside my budget)
    funny I bought mine in Ottawa...

top speed

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    They're so fast, Honda needed to slow the speedo down
    The speed sensor shut me down at an indicated 210 kph, which is 130 mph. I had a 15 mph tail wind and am using a Honda tall windshield and baker hand wings. the bike had a slow wallow starting at 180 kph . With no speed sensor I am sure it would hit 140 mph.

Quote Originally Posted by redinoliver View Post
    The speed sensor shut me down at an indicated 210 kph, which is 130 mph.
    Our speedos read fast, so you were likely doing the rev limiter's top speed of 124 mph, or 200 kph.
    I won't try for a top speed reading on mine.
    Too dangerous and too much to lose for really no gain.

Quote Originally Posted by pete View Post
    Hello from Ontario Canada.
    I am also from Ontario Canada in Kitchener waterloo area......

Hi guys. Purchased my 2013 B from Startford Honda February 2015 during a massive snow storm. Got a great deal plus the bike had many OEM extra's added by the previous owner.
    I live in Burlington Ontario and ride with a bunch of guys with a variety of bikes. Kawi's, Harley's, Indian. We rib the Harley guys about needing a warranty and they rib me about sounding like a singer sewing machine. Lots of fun. We often ride in the Halibuton area. Beautiful roads and scenery.
    My B is the best bike by a landslide that I've ever ridden. Should be on the road in 2-3 weeks. Can't wait.

Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario here....

Northern Ontario , just bought my F6B and havent had a chance to ride it.... 2014 black , I drove one twice last year on ride a Honda day, awesome ... Got cut off by a Left Turner and wrote off my Yamaha Stryker last Sept. ... Recovery , Insurance and now here I am . Anyone passing thru the Soo , feel free to shoot me a PM .

British Columbia Canada here

Well, an old thre3ad but a few Canucks signing on...anyone thinking of going down to the F6b rally in Arkansas this September. It is a run organised by the admins on this forum....see thread at top of GENERAL MESSAGE BOARD...Annual Rally.

I am signed up for the trip.....I do have some reservations about the time of the year....not so much heading down that way....but beating back up to Newfoundland the last week of September can be a bit of a dog run weather-wise depending on the year.

If anyone else is considering this run.....give me a heads up.....I wouldn't mind teaming up for the ride or at least part of it. I probably won't make a final decision until August when I can get a better handle on the type of year we are having. As an escape plan if the weather goes south on the way back I would probably do some research on where I might be able to store the bike....forum members, Honda dealer, self storage unit.....haven't detailed the plan any further than that yet.

tink

Hi from mirabel canada

Cambridge Ontario

I live in Hespeler and ride a black 13 F6B standard. I bought it used with 13k km at the end of June 15. Since then I put more than 20k km and it is my favorite bike by far.