What is your Favorite Helmet on your F6B?

Thread: What is your Favorite Helmet on your F6B?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    I finally got my Sena 20S mounted on my new Kabuto Ibuki helmet yesterday. Thanks Ken for your pictures. Gave me courage

There is a lot going on; regarding functionality on the left side of the helmet. And I am right handed May be challenging while wearing gloves; so we'll see. Finger-less gloves are a huge help when "feeling" for the various controls of the helmet and Sena unit; as depicted by the yellow arrows above.

Now my biggest challenge at the moment is committing all of the Sena functions to my memory. The more I use it; the better I'll become at using it.

Now....

.... I think I need to complete the Helmet with.... a camera.

And maybe...

...a "whoopee" light on top of it too.
    Hey Will There is a handelbar control for the sena's. I have been looking and the location of the controls have been an issue making me re-consider till I saw this....http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/s...he8RoCPiPw_wcB

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    Hey Will There is a handelbar control for the sena's. I have been looking and the location of the controls have been an issue making me re-consider till I saw this....http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/s...he8RoCPiPw_wcB
    Interesting. I must study this later. Thanks!

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Just bought a little brother for my C3 pro. scorpion Exo 100 padova Attachment 20339