Looks like I'll be moving on... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looks like I'll be moving on...

Quote Originally Posted by moosedog View Post
    Good luck Nero. I decided to get away from BMW after riding them for several years for similar reasons. Dealer network is bigger than Guzzi, but still very small compared to Honda, Harley, etc. I did have a dealer about 30 minutes from me but was not very happy with them and the next closest was 3 1/2 hours away. I know the Multistrada is not a Guzzi, but I drove one last year and was very impressed with it. Keep the front end down and have fun!
    Same issue here. Closest Guzzi dealer to me is 90 minutes. I can't imagine traveling cross-country and needing a dealer in an emergency. Not very comforting....

Good luck...as long as you're on two wheels, you have a place here! (even THREE wheels)

Trip to Alaska!!What did you have before your F6B!! Good Times!!
    RIDE FREE/RIDE HARD/RIDE OFTEN

Huh. I did just the opposite. Put 15,000 miles on a Multi and just never clicked with it. Different strokes, for sure. Enjoy!

Enjoy!

Enjoy your new ride. I owned an Ambassador and an Eldorado which I really enjoyed. In fact there are a couple of new Guzzi's that are on my very short list of prospective bikes to get. Good luck with your new Ducati!