Quote Originally Posted by Audiochris90 View Post
Call Chris @ Honda of Russleville, bought mine yesterday, paid Cash on 2016 Deluxe, ask him for the deal he gave me, Chris Bruner, you wnot beat it. I saved 4k off msrp. It's their ebay price.
I found a great price at Russellville and put down a $500 deposit, bought a plane ticket, and was going to ride it home. Then a local dealer matched their price, $16,500 for a 2015 standard. So, I decided to support a local, family-owned dealer instead.

Be sure before you put down your $500 deposit with Russellville. It doesn't matter if they hold the bike 1 day or the full 30 days, you won't get your deposit back, or even get credit towards accessories or anything like that. At least I didn't, after a 2 day hold. Other than that, they were great to deal with over the phone. Oh yeah, they also recommended to me to rent a car and drive from the airport. But, they advertise they'll pick you up on their Ebay ads, so be sure to ask for a ride from the airport if you to do it that way. Best of luck on whatever you do! It's a great bike.